This is going to be my freak out a bit…(well A LOT)…blog. I am currently getting ready to wrap up my senior year here, and I am dying of exhaustion, stress, and emotions. Seriously….who else but me would put this much work on her plates? That’s right…I said plates (plural)…I am that person at the buffet that decided she needs two plates one for the main meal and another for dessert. Now I am looking at my plates and already getting sick.
So what is on my plates you may ask? Well, because a close friend of mine told me to write a list I am going to do it here. This list is in order of priority:
- Typography Textbook (Senior Research Project) yes…I am writing a textbook my senior semester of college. No I don’t know what the hell I was thinking…I am just a little cray cray.
- 18 Karat Branding (Production III Project) I am branding a fashion company that I have created that will be hypothetically based around 50s style fashion.
- Exegesis Paper (Intro to the New Testament) Yea..I don’t even want to talk about this.
- Senior Graphic Design Show
- Art Thesis Paper (Nothing to worry about here – just time consuming)
- Art History Presentation (Again – nothing to worry about except the fact that I don’t like giving presentations…oh well I guess)
- Other minor homework projects that are just there to be a pain in my butt
So…that is where I am at this lovely moment. I am thinking this weekend will be the weekend that I kick it into high gear and get a majority of these things taken care of. If I don’t do it now, I don’t think I will be able to get it done ever.
On a side note – I am going to be working on some more art work to de-stress. I will get photos of my art up here soon I just have to get the photos uploaded!
Toodles interweb – I hope you all are having a wonderful Friday!